Position: Injection Molding Machine Operator
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Location: Vicksburg, MI
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr on 1st shift with a 60 day hire in
$18.00 on 2nd shift with a 60 day hire in
$16.25 on 3rd shift with a 60 day hire in
Overtime Pay: Time and a half + $5.00/hour
Available Shifts: First, Second and third shifts available!
Job Description: Snelling Staffing Services is currently seeking an Injection Molding Machine Operator for a client located in Vicksburg, MI. The Injection Molding Machine Operator will be responsible for setting up and operating a variety of manufacturing machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. This position will also work on continuous improvements regarding workmanship standards, standard operating procedures, and safety regulations.
Duties of an Injection Molding Machine Operator:
- Prepare and operate manufacturing machines, such as lathes, shears, millers, presses, drills, etc., to produce high-quality product for final processing.
- Load and unload material and product onto the machine
- Ability to read a blueprint or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures
- Inspect and troubleshoot machine as issues arise
Requirements of an Injection Molding Machine Operator:
- Previous machine operator or assembler experience preferred
- Ability to accurately follow a variety of work instructions
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
- High school diploma
To Apply for the Injection Molding Machine Operator: Interested candidates should submit their resumes for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subjected to drug testing.
If you have further questions regarding the Injection Molding Machine Operator position, please contact Emily Blekking at email@example.com or call (269)324-2715
Keywords: Manufacturing, industrial, factory, machine operator