Position: Manufacturing Assembler
Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Location: Galesburg, MI 49053
Pay Rate: $14.00/ Hr – $14.30/ Hr-with quick advancement opportunities
1 st Shift: Monday-Friday, 7am to 3:30pm
3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday, 10:30pm- 7am
Join a fast-growing company with a great culture and environment! 100% paid for benefits and a climate- controlled environment! Snelling has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Assembler in Galesburg, MI. This position will be responsible for assembling products to specifications. The position will also require constant quality control while observing all safety regulations within a production environment. The Manufacturing Assembler should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude.
Manufacturing Assembler Job duties include:
- Assembling of LED lighting units.
- Performing all work quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Inspection of LED lighting units.
- Ensuring that all production goals are consistently met.
Manufacturing Assembler Requirements:
- Previous production/manufacturing experience (machine or general assembly.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced factory environment.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Good manual dexterity using fine motor skills.
Manufacturing Assembler Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
- Possible hire-in at 4 months or 6 months
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume to Kim at email@example.com for immediate consideration or call Snelling at 269-324-2715