Snelling Staffing Services has an immediate opening for a Part Time Receptionist to provide support to a busy office in Kalamazoo, MI. The Part Time Receptionist will be responsible for maintain a multi-line phone system including answering calls, greeting visitors, and ensuring all customers are assisted in a timely manner. The hours for this position will be Monday-Friday, 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Part Time Receptionist Features:
• Ensure all customers are greeted and directed upon entry
• Answer the phone promptly, courteously, and professionally
• Prepare outgoing mail and receive incoming packages
• File and/or scan paperwork to correct folders
• Maintain a clean and welcoming reception area at all times
Part Time Receptionist Requirements:
• 2+ years of administrative experience (receptionist experience a plus)
• Previous switchboard experience a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Strong communication, customer service, leadership, and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer focus attitude
Part Time Receptionist Benefits:
• Benefits-In-A-Card Insurance
• 401K options
• Weekly Electronic Pay
Interested and qualified candidates for the Part Time Receptionist opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Kelsey Ackerman at (269)324-2715 or visit our website at www.snelling.com.
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49048
APPLY FOR JOB