Snelling Staffing Services is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated Part Time Office Assistant to keep the office running smoothly. The ideal candidate will report to multiple managers with minimal direct supervision while maintaining the calendars and schedules for several departments. Therefore, he or she needs to have superb time management and organization skills. The candidate will be comfortable with general office operations, including electronic correspondence, filing, typing reports and distributing mail. The Part Time Office Assistant is one of the faces of our community organization, and therefore should have good people and communication skills in order to best work with our clients.
Administrative Clerk Features:
• Handle office interactions with outside visitors. This includes greeting and directing guests, answering phone inquiries, and handling requests or complaints in a professional manner.
• Keep track of inventory and work with supply vendors to ensure a well-stocked office
• Occasionally travel off-site to deliver files and reports to various departments within the organization
• Maintain files with confidentiality in an easily accessible format
• Coordinate communication between various departments, schedule meetings, distribute reports and keep all parties informed of general business operations
• Operate and maintain office machinery, including copiers, fax machines and printers
Administrative Clerk Skills:
• High school diploma or equivalency required. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience in basic bookkeeping and tracking of financial transactions
• Good organization, scheduling and time management skills
• Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with a typing speed of at least 60 wpm
• Excellent communication skills
Administrative Clerk Benefits:
• Benefits-In-A-Card Insurance
• 401K options
• Weekly Electronic Pay
Interested and qualified candidates for the Administrative Clerk opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call (RECRUITER) at (PHONE NUMBER) or visit our website at www.snelling.com.
Vicksburg, Michigan 49097
APPLY FOR JOB